HeCares4u.com
News: HeCares4u.com Messageboard ~ a place for sharing

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Oct 15 2019 08:34:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BibleGateway  HeCares4u.com    
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Light is lit in the Temple of our hearts!!!....!  (Read 977 times)
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

Blessing: 216

« on: Jan 26 2015 05:46:16 PM »

Hi All,

I was woken up early this morning and The LORD shined on me with this, 1 Kings.11:36 ESV.

The reason why Solomon was told not to marry foreign wives was because Solomon would turn his eyes off JESUS the LORD and build pagan high places where he could worship their gods with them.  They would lead him astray with their gods around him. How true, some women do that you know to us innocents.

He did all of this I have written above in the high places around Jerusalem, I  wonder how he found time to do it with 700 wives and 300 concubines I have difficulty keeping up with just one but she has had fifty years or more to succeed and complete the plan, never mind Solomon. he must have wore himself out with sleepless nights and other activities don't you think???....?

Then I was shown The light burning in front of The Ark in the Holy Place which was never meant to go out was it? Signifying The Presence of The LORD in Jerusalem.

And this thought followed, in my mind.  We don't need the light to shine out in the Temple in Jerusalem because we have JESUS, The Light of the World burning in our Temples, we the believers should expect to be ready to receive His Light and Power in our prayers and personal worship now shouldn't we.

For He, Jesus, is the Light burning in the Temple of our Hearts, the new Christian Jerusalem, a witness to the Light of The Lord and it does not matter with the beheading's and murderous intend of these people.  Without the love of Jesus in their hearts they are lost in this world and probably lost in the one to come if somebody does not enlighten them!!!....!

How is your Light burning in it's clean spotless Temple of Your Heart,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah.1:18 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:3 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:16-18 ESV.

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah 55:12 KJV.

Blessed are you when people hate you... Jesus, Luke 6:22-23 ESV.
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #1 on: Jan 26 2015 08:06:23 PM »

Colin

There is a red light on the alter always on in catholic churches to signify the light in the Jerusalem temple is now Jesus and the light in our hearts Cool

As to Solomon I have had similar thoughts laugh

As Jesus said "I am the light of the world", "may our light shine upon men"

Maranatha
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

Blessing: 216

« Reply #2 on: Jan 27 2015 08:15:56 AM »

I thought the red light was there to signify and mark the presence of the reserved Sacrament Olivet, or is it both perhaps,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah.1:18 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:3 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:16-18 ESV.

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah 55:12 KJV.

Blessed are you when people hate you... Jesus, Luke 6:22-23 ESV.
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #3 on: Jan 27 2015 11:24:38 AM »

Colin

The reserved sacrament or blessed sacrament is the presence of the Lord. It is best felt when the church has no activity amen 3

Maranatha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: