HeCares4u.com
News: HeCares4u.com ~ Remember to tell your friends about us.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Dec 10 2019 10:53:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BibleGateway  HeCares4u.com    
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 80 Yr Old Woman Spars With Sweetheart Judge  (Read 523 times)
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« on: Feb 14 2015 11:59:07 PM »

80-Year-Old Woman Spars with 'Sweetheart' Fla. Judge, Cracks Up Entire Court

NBC MIAMI- There was a bit of disorder in a South Florida court when an 80-year-old woman facing charges of resisting arrest and violating an injunction called a judge "sweetheart" and asked if he would take her out for breakfast Thursday.

Dolores Sheinis had Broward Judge John Hurley cracking up after he ordered her to wear a GPS ankle bracelet for violating an injunction to stay away from her ex-husband.

"I don't particularly feel like keeping an 80-year-old woman in the jail who has no criminal record, but this is your second warning: Don't go around him again," Hurley said.

"I haven't bothered him for 31 years, why would I bother him now?" Sheinis cracked. "I swear to God and all that's holy on a stack of bibles, I will never go near him, talk to him, call him or even look at him."

"Ma'am, have you ever thought of doing a stand-up routine?" Hurley asked.

"If you pay me good money, sweetheart, I'll be there. I'm really short of funds," she replied.

Maranatha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: