HeCares4u.com
News: Cast your cares upon Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Oct 15 2019 09:05:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BibleGateway  HeCares4u.com    
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deuteronomy.6:1-25 ESV.!  (Read 1482 times)
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

Blessing: 216

« on: Feb 28 2015 01:29:23 PM »

Hi All,

Whilst reorganising part of my study I was suddenly brought to hand Three hundred or so of worship tapes!!!

But that was not the real reason for this reminder of a farmer's field in North Yorkshire, here in that corner I still remember the Holy Presence, His Lovely Peace!!!....!

Half way through one of the tapes as I typed here The LORD said this to me,

THE LORD, Moses, Deuteronomy.6:1-25 ESV.

What do you get from this passage of the WORD???....?

Yours in His Name with His Peace, His Joy and His Hope for His Second Coming in all the murderous disorder and killings in the world,  yet His Hand is out to anyone who cares to take it,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah.1:18 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:3 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:16-18 ESV.

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah 55:12 KJV.

Blessed are you when people hate you... Jesus, Luke 6:22-23 ESV.
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #1 on: Mar 01 2015 01:40:03 AM »

Ten Commandments and Deuteronomy

Maranatha
Aliva96
4k Millenial Member

Blessing: 938

Awards:

« Reply #2 on: Mar 02 2015 12:22:35 AM »

In the future, when your son asks you, “What is the meaning of the stipulations, decrees and laws the Lord our God has commanded you?”   tell him: “We were slaves of Pharaoh in Egypt, but the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand.  Before our eyes the Lord sent signs and wonders—great and terrible—on Egypt and Pharaoh and his whole household.  But he brought us out from there to bring us in and give us the land he promised on oath to our ancestors.   The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive, as is the case today.   And if we are careful to obey all this law before the Lord our God, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness.”

with God all things are possible ...
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

Blessing: 216

« Reply #3 on: Mar 02 2015 09:57:30 AM »

Hi Aliva and the reader here,

Yes isn't it just,  some of us tend to forget, including me, that although I can and am saved by surrendering to The LORD JESUS my Saviour who has saved me from myself.  John.3:15-18 ESV. and all that. Repentance is always necessary because I quite simply cannot live a perfect faultless life now can I walking with Christ does not mean that I can not fall off the narrow pathway does it.

This is even more important now that I have just joined an Anglo-Catholic Church, it leave you speechless to realize that I am surrounded by three of them and this church is within twenty minutes of my house.  Yes Aliva and they are totally committed to Our Lady at Walsingham too!!!....!

But like myself they are not women haters either, mind you St. Mary Magdalene, Sunderland, and Mary herself might also have something to do with it all.  A flying Bishop of Beverly might also have something to do with it!!!....!  Not to sure about the bishops wings though, when he is in the moult.

Back too the subject in question, The Two Great Commandments in the Shema, Ten Commandments and the regulations for healthy living attached to the Torah's Heart itself, as real as they were when they were written down don't you think!!!....!

Yours All in His Everlovingtenderkindness,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah.1:18 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:3 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:16-18 ESV.

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah 55:12 KJV.

Blessed are you when people hate you... Jesus, Luke 6:22-23 ESV.
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #4 on: Mar 02 2015 11:11:04 AM »

congrats firewrks8 firewrks7

Maranatha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: