HeCares4u.com
News: Cast your cares upon Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Oct 15 2019 08:05:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BibleGateway  HeCares4u.com    
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Energy???....?  (Read 2510 times)
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

Blessing: 216

« on: Mar 19 2015 11:27:28 PM »

Hi All,

In the world of science, "Dark Energy,"  appears to be the in thing, Physic's appears to be running into the sand again because they still must be able to measure a physical entity to know that it exists.  We know I believe what or who, "Dark Energy" is because in Christianity Our LORD has been so kind as to reveal himself to the believers.

How deep does that revelation depend on thinking or spiritual meeting of His Presence, HolyGhost? I believe on how spiritually deep in maturity that Christian has to be walking with Him to answer this, walking on the pathway with Him, they have become in their faith eyes to see and ears to hear perhaps. The LORD being a Father to His Children.

So what would/does the Christian know about Dark Energy returning to the subject for does not energy require attraction/gravity so that our faculties/senses can experience this new dimension in space-time???....?  Science would have us believe that in their language or adaption of The English, Energy to be understood needed Motion and Mass.

Strange to say that Christian's also need Mass too, in the Crucifixion, Jesus, also centred on The Blood and His Flesh supplying our understanding of Energy/Mass in The Mass, for to understand Dark Energy and Gravitational mass I believe we see The LORD our God step back into His Creation from His Presence. The next question mark is we all do we believe that The Trinity Godhead exists in our Universe, but I also find myself asking, "What happens when He steps outside His Created Universe into His own Presence???....?"

Dark Matter possibly needs to be explain here as I understand it to be dark because no light or touch can be felt/sensed from it's Presence, so it can not be seen or felt to the touch.  Could I say here without offending anyone reading this that The LORD stepped out of His Presence, out of His Presence perhaps into out universe after He created it in our Universal Space, yes/no???....?

But in the metaphysical sense The LORD is present in His own Light whether we can see and feel him or no!!!....! Bearing in mind the scientist has found a dark-hole in the centre of our Universe where of course no light energy-light can escape from it!  So if dark-matter has within it His LIGHT-PRESENCE His Energy in His Existence is in fact the answer searched for in dark-matter and dark-energy in the ninety-percent of the Universe not proven to the Science of physic's!!!....!

I believe that we Christians have met Him in the air or should I say in our minds as JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH when we met Him in His Air. Not to new a concept for the Victorians new that Dark-matter and Energy as Ether, the space between the atoms of The Creation itself!!!....!

For Jesus is Creator and LORD of His Universe is He not. and whoever turns to Him out of darkness finds His Light-Presence to be very comforting and revealing to our minds too. 

Yours in His Everlovingtenderkindness,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah.1:18 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:3 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:16-18 ESV.

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah 55:12 KJV.

Blessed are you when people hate you... Jesus, Luke 6:22-23 ESV.
Ruth Ann
Global Moderator

Blessing: 1140

Awards:

« Reply #1 on: Mar 21 2015 12:57:44 PM »

I love science.

I truly believe that all of true science agrees with our Bible.

As long as man's ego doesn't get involved. That means true scientific principles and the scientific method.

Unhappily, evolution and most of the cosmetology that passes for science cannot use the scientific method. None of it can really be directly observed and when you have one theory on your mind, you tend to push only for that theory.

Man is so defective yet. I am one of those creatures.

I want to live my life so that every morning
when I wake up Satan says, Oh, no! Shes awake!
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21 2015 01:30:41 PM »

RA

Science is trying to prove the cause of NDEs which relies upon the brain being separated from the body and of course the NDE is posited in the brain during that short interval between death and following brain death all dependent upon material observation. In other words our brains are playing tricks on us. A smaller percentage of NDEs are very negative and frightening to the one experiencing  an NDE.  Those that have had this experience oppose the scientific method of the brain being involved.

Being you love science you might want to shed some light into this.  Yes, I believe science points to a Creator God, but we have far to go due to our limited knowledge thumbsup

Maranatha
Ruth Ann
Global Moderator

Awards:

« Reply #3 on: Mar 21 2015 03:28:54 PM »

I really can't shed much if any light on near death experiences.

The last such episode, on which I spent my money and time on his movie, came out a few weeks ago and said he had lied.

This isn't a new thing. When I was a child I read a book about such experiences in the early 1900's. It intrigued my young mind. But things like that do!

The Bible is the place to go for the truth of these things. And what the Bible doesn't say about it, we will find out by and by!

Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22 2015 07:22:08 PM »

Hi All,

NDE.  in 1989 The head of my faculty in my university went into Newcastle for an operation, he died, he was sadly, very sadly missed by me and other students Jim Green was a very sincerer man, Chaplin, a Priest in the Church of Scotland.  He new his stuff having sat under people like Karl Barth.

I went into hospital that same day in Sunderland and died too,  what was my NDE. experience,  well apart from,  "HELLLOPP"!  I was a stone less in weight, the surgeon had it for I daren't say what!!!....!

"I felt at peace with myself, the world and Jesus!"  I think it was a very large cushion of prayer that brought me back and one moment there I was gone, and the next moment here I was slumbering in the hospital bed.  Rest is as good as a cure sometimes you know.

The LORD'S Love is better than life,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

Ruth Ann
Global Moderator

Awards:

« Reply #5 on: Mar 24 2015 02:30:05 PM »

Hi All,

NDE.  in 1989 The head of my faculty in my university went into Newcastle for an operation, he died, he was sadly, very sadly missed by me and other students Jim Green was a very sincerer man, Chaplin, a Priest in the Church of Scotland.  He new his stuff having sat under people like Karl Barth.

I went into hospital that same day in Sunderland and died too,  what was my NDE. experience,  well apart from,  "HELLLOPP"!  I was a stone less in weight, the surgeon had it for I daren't say what!!!....!

"I felt at peace with myself, the world and Jesus!"  I think it was a very large cushion of prayer that brought me back and one moment there I was gone, and the next moment here I was slumbering in the hospital bed.  Rest is as good as a cure sometimes you know.

The LORD'S Love is better than life,

Colin2000.

No white light or relatives meeting you?

Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #6 on: Mar 24 2015 02:49:29 PM »

No Ruth, no memory of white lights or relatives, 

The abyss/chasm is wide according to Jesus, otherwise would we expect such activities if we hold to Jesus' wisdom and comments???....?

But comfort, Jesus is our Redeemer and our friend too,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #7 on: Mar 24 2015 06:51:44 PM »

Hi Ruth,

That is a very good point, to measure something and repeat a scientific experiment you need to see it/sense it first.  To many hypothesis suddenly come out of the cracks in the dark cupboard and the queasier thinkers except it as proof of thought.

Blinkered, springs to mind sometimes and I would add that I sometimes can fall into the same trap too???....?

I don't know what it is but the rule of Common Sense springs to mind in thinking about this, trouble is that experiment instead of pulling down strongholds of the lost and wanderers can lead into the trap of not trusting anything new to the thinking mind sometimes.

I think of the late Nineteenth Century and the nakedness of the RSV. in their attempts to filter out that which could not be safely translate as 'safe translation'.  Some good did come out of it though for the KJV. was shown to have that Inspiration look about it's Tudor English perhaps.

Trust in Truth found in Holy Scripture has returned to Bible wisdom and truth and we can trust in some of our modern translations with anchors in such versions as Amplified, English Standard Version and those in the NRV. family etc.

Could understanding of Dark Energy be measured by the light of Bible truth perhaps???....?  Creation being the Presence of The LORD and that part of Creation found in God's Presence.  Much simpler understanding to be found in The LORD'S Presence is His very own evidence of existence itself and is His own Existence they can not measure by their limited science!!!....!

I will have to come back to this one when I am fully awake perhaps,

Coli2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #8 on: Mar 24 2015 11:20:03 PM »

Hi All,

I think I should have put this one below as a reading base for dark Energy,  I tend to read Dark energy against Dark Matter for me the difference is the two standards in physics of pure energy and/or mass measured as an element of reality.  For instance Light, has it got matter in it's existence and can it change it's form/state bearing in mind Einstein's Equation.  What was it,  E = Mc(squared)!  Energy doing work produces Mass perhaps???....?

Will need to have a good read and understanding of,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy perhaps???....?

Interesting if you have the scientific language attached to The English.  How I wonder does a Christianity attach Christian thinking to this subject???....?

"Jesus is Lord!"

olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #9 on: Mar 24 2015 11:37:21 PM »

Well Jesus could be measured weighed from inception to death and after death until His Resurrection just as we can be measured and weighed from inception to death, our resurrection yet to come.  So Jesus is an historical figure subject to scientific and medical knowledge of it's time. But He is the Light come into this world!!!!The source of all life .

Dense dark energy?Huh?

Maranatha
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #10 on: Mar 25 2015 06:09:39 AM »

Hi Olivet,

Dense, dark, energy???....?

Just because we are talking about the dark in 'dark energy' is an unfortunate use of the word, Darkness here.

In science, here, I am reasonably sure that this has no evil connotation and is used to describe the state of 'Ether' where a substance/element of energy has an effect on the Universe!!!....!

Since the Universe is considered to be empty of MASS come ENERGY which can not be the case since something is 'hissing' is it not!

Again it is hissing / sound not disruptively in between the elements of the atoms and the atoms themselves, we must stop hissing ourselves perhaps.

All this, however, means that we are possibly missing the main metaphysical point which is,

1.  Assuming it is true from observation that the Universe is Expanding as we speak Who, What is on the other side of this Universal expansion???....?  Am I expanding like a balloon and am bigger now than when I first started typing, boom, boom!!!....!

2.  Is space at the other side of the final frontier, Empty or full of the LORD'S PRESENCE, perhaps.  We are going to understand and explain this???....?

3.  When our science has fully understood Creation, will they be able to explain it to us mere mortals???....?  Possible if we are sitting under the Throne of The Trinity Godhead perhaps but in any other situation perhaps your guess is as good as mine,

Just little something to pass this infinitesimally small tick of man's clock,  Or is this the reason we have for Easter???....?

Colin2000. 

"Jesus is Lord!"

Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #11 on: Apr 05 2015 09:49:28 AM »

Hi All,

Here is a new one to me it appears to be a background to scientific approach to cosmology and astronomy touching on the ring in Switzerland for separating particles into their original primitive particles?

http://the-mysterious-universe.blogspot.com.au/

Yours in The Creators Name, Jesus,

Colin2000.

PS.  Haven't scratched the surface with this Site so far and still awaiting current news re new improvements to the Swiz. Ring now capable of working at twice the energy.  Couplings were breaking down and needed strengthening seemly, I wondered why it had gone quiet laterly!!!....!

"Jesus is Lord!"

Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #12 on: Apr 05 2015 11:22:39 AM »

Here is the up-to-date news on the accelerator:

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32160755

Advice read that which is of interest to you and leave the rest for now anyway???....?

Why?  Because Jesus is LORD of Creation,

Colin2000

"Jesus is Lord!"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: