HeCares4u.com
News: Cast your cares upon Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Dec 12 2019 02:32:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BibleGateway  HeCares4u.com    
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Key, Metapyhsical Understanding of the Sower???....?  (Read 1537 times)
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

Blessing: 216

« on: Jul 25 2015 06:38:52 AM »

Hi All,

The Key to the Parable of the Sower and it's metaphysical understanding with respect to the seeds environment???....?

When we listen to Jesus telling His parable of the planting of this seed of salvation in the heart and mind I found myself centring not on the seed itself but on the rich environment the seed was deposited in.

The good soil, what do you reader consider the good soil to be here???....?

Jesus, Matthew, Matthew.13:18-35 ESV.

I find myself asking myself what is the Key to having a good environment to nurture the seed of Salvation in my rather mediocre world, 

Yours in His Creative Glory,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah.1:18 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:3 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:16-18 ESV.

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah 55:12 KJV.

Blessed are you when people hate you... Jesus, Luke 6:22-23 ESV.
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 25 2015 08:06:03 AM »

A further THOUGHT,

What is Metaphysical Soil, thoughts, and where does it ebb and flow in the Mind I ask myself???....?

1.  A thought placed in the Mind by The HolyGhost.

2.  A thought placed in the Mind by Social Mankind.

3.  A Thought placed into the Mind by the devil and his works and followers.

Metaphysical Soil, therefore, is THOUGHTS placed and surfacing in the Mind of the beholder.

Metaphysical thoughts, therefore, help the seed to grow, His Seed of Salvation helps the seed to grow, or the weeds / thoughts, growing in the mind will strangle the seed of God, Yes/no???....?

So why have we got these metaphysical thoughts I ask myself, what's your answer I wonder,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

Ruth Ann
Global Moderator

Blessing: 1140

Awards:

« Reply #2 on: Jul 25 2015 03:18:59 PM »

For the Gospel to take hold in our brains and hearts, God must first call us. I think then we are recpetive to the seed.

But your point might be the continuing of our salvation, Colin? For we are continually working toward our ultimate salvation, aren't we?

And that soil in our own hearts and minds must be receptive as well. Always.
By following the example of Jesus, maybe.
Prayer and reading scripture. The Holy Spirit talks to us through scripture I believe as well as His leading in other ways. But remaining in fellowship with Jesus through our own discipline of prayer and reading.

Our metaphysical thoughts? Probably because we were made in God's image and we can think abstractly?
But we are prompted by much. Satan. Other people. God.

I want to live my life so that every morning
when I wake up Satan says, Oh, no! Shes awake!
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #3 on: Jul 29 2015 09:25:02 AM »

For the Gospel to take hold in our brains and hearts, God must first call us. I think then we are recpetive to the seed.
(Colin: My Point to myself is that being saved against am saved.  The seed is perfect and is perfect when I received it in my spirit/mind.  Once saved against continuing to be saved lets in good works and good works implies that The LORD'S salvation, seed, is not perfect???....?)!

But your point might be the continuing of our salvation, Colin? For we are continually working toward our ultimate salvation, aren't we?
(Colin: Are we, on the one hand, of course we are! Yet the limitation, for me, is that it is the soil which is corrupted rather than the SEED!!!!....! Yet HE is the Salvation and the SEED and with confession either Sacrament or short slate confession sanctifies the soil around the SEED and allows the SEED to take root despite the human contact now limited by the cleansing of the soil around the root itself???....?)!

And that soil in our own hearts and minds must be receptive as well. Always.
By following the example of Jesus, maybe.
Prayer and reading scripture. The Holy Spirit talks to us through scripture I believe as well as His leading in other ways. But remaining in fellowship with Jesus through our own discipline of prayer and reading.
(Colin:  Yes Ruth I leave this here without comment at this time???....?)!

Our metaphysical thoughts? Probably because we were made in God's image and we can think abstractly?
But we are prompted by much.
(Colin:  Yes!!!....!)!

(Colin:  Without the protection of The HolyGhost's Presence in my Metaphysical Mind, the only safe procedure here in Medieval times was Believe, be Baptised, and then Die! But The LORD considers Suicide to be a deadly sin does He not???....?)!

Thoughts on instant Salvation and the mystery of Saving Grace, and to be continued I am sure,

Yours in His Everlovingtenderkindness,

Colin2000.

PS. Although this one is between Ruth and I here, what do you the reader think about this mystery of Saving Grace???....?

"Jesus is Lord!"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: