HeCares4u.com
News: For unto us a child is born, a son is given ...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Oct 15 2019 08:05:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BibleGateway  HeCares4u.com    
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead Sea Scrolls in English, Well nearly English III!  (Read 7807 times)
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

Blessing: 216

« Reply #40 on: Nov 10 2015 07:46:00 PM »

Hi All,

Page 36 / 37.  NB.  Date and information Timeline: Chart of what goes where in Chronological Order.

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah.1:18 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:3 ESV.

Jesus, John, John 3:16-18 ESV.

The LORD, Isaiah, Isaiah 55:12 KJV.

Blessed are you when people hate you... Jesus, Luke 6:22-23 ESV.
Ruth Ann
Global Moderator

Blessing: 1140

Awards:

« Reply #41 on: Nov 11 2015 07:17:46 PM »

Still have't gotten to it, Colin.

But please use this thread to keep notes of your reading. I will, I promise.
Been asked to teach Sunday School...

Not sure I should be teaching...

Where's Olivet?

“I want to live my life so that every morning
when I wake up Satan says, “Oh, no! She’s awake!”
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #42 on: Nov 11 2015 07:43:34 PM »

Hi Ruth,

You and me both,  I have volunteered to serve at Mass in my new Anglo-Catholic and field, I have found it very much an experience, a new field of tradition.  Enjoying the activity in the service but still wondering whether I should or not???....?

Amazing how you know just about everything about something yet the doing is not the same at the knowing I find???....?

I am not really into this book either but the LORD is doing amazing thing into the insight of my mind anyway.  I will put another half finished post after finishing this one. The subject is extremely important but something like skating on thin ice I find???....?

Yes I was wondering where Olivet had gone, noted absence by her absence.  I trust you are alright Olivet, Prayers sent up in the mean time,

Colin2000.

PS.  My spelling is up or should it be down the spout as well here so you might just get a rough draught copy next all, for this next one is important comment on Qumran perhaps???....?

"Jesus is Lord!"

Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #43 on: Nov 11 2015 08:24:03 PM »

Hi All,

What do we make of this one???....?

4Q246 on P.346.  .  . looking for quote Archangel Gabriel, Luke.1:32-33 ESV....[Index of References P.661]!

4Q246 hits on the doubt nay fear in some Jews on not only this concept being a blasphemy in our thinking.

The problem arises in this Scroll because of what Gabriel told Mary and the mixing of Mary's DNA. with The HolySpirit's DNA. [P.346!]!

The purity of The HolyGhost's DNA. with Mary's DNA.  The thought of this gives grounds for the claim of blasphemy with the Holy Jew of Qumran who would not even utter the Name of 'Yahweh' let alone mix an impure humanbeing, Mary's blood in his thoughts!!!....!

So in 4Q246 we have seemly a Vision of this Son of God who claims in Luke to be Holy and of mixed origin a man and at the same time God???....?

Without the revelation of The Holy Spirit in our Christian Bible we can not be surprised if they, the Jews, reach a conclusion that this statement here is in fact blasphemy???....?

I for one of course trust my revealed Godhead' witness through His good works, His Miracles and His miracle Healings, raising from the dead!!!....!

In the case of Qumran and their Judaism it can easily be an instrument to accuse Jesus of blasphemy because that is what appears to them to be the truth of the affair,

Without having an experience spiritually, physically, I could sympathise with those Christian Believers' who have not had my experience of His power and Everlovingtenderkindness,

Enough for now Ruth and All, and what do the folks here think about this, convince me that the Host is real and not a figment of somebodies imagination, God Forbid,

Colin2000.

PS.  What I have been shown by His Majesty, The HolyGhost tonight could well be why the Scrolls have been blocked by somebody controlling them, just my trained deeply suspicious mind I am thinking.

PPs.  Jesus Himself warned us not to accept any old rubbish when false messiah's appear doing this and saying that to confuse The Flock!!!....!

"Jesus is Lord!"

olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #44 on: Nov 11 2015 10:20:41 PM »

Colin

4Q246 hits on the doubt nay fear in some Jews on not only this concept being a blasphemy in our thinking.

The problem arises in this Scroll because of what Gabriel told Mary and the mixing of Mary's DNA. with The HolySpirit's DNA. [P.346!]!

The purity of The HolyGhost's DNA. with Mary's DNA.  The thought of this gives grounds for the claim of blasphemy with the Holy Jew of Qumran who would not even utter the Name of 'Yahweh' let alone mix an impure humanbeing, Mary's blood in his thoughts!!!....!

So in 4Q246 we have seemly a Vision of this Son of God who claims in Luke to be Holy and of mixed origin a man and at the same time God???....?

The belief of the Immaculate Conception, in the Catholic Church wipes out the possibility of blasphemy according to the Jews.

PS

Missed you all at the Pond, but Vincent had surgery and we cared for him at our daughter's place and my grand daughter did something with the computer I used there.

Maranatha
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #45 on: Nov 12 2015 04:54:25 AM »

Hi Olivet,

The immaculate conception of man made origin or God Made Origin I ask, 

Authority or Christian Tradition plus authority perhaps,

Who decided what???....? and is East and Western Churches featured in that authority,  or decision perhaps,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #46 on: Nov 12 2015 05:03:46 AM »

Further thoughts,

Here we have the crux of the matter, who decided what and where in the Authority of Christ's Church,  and was this before or after Jesus Christ was Crucified,

A sudden thought, "In the Immaculate Conception, did Jesus need some help from His Friends, and who were His friends?

For Jesus is LORD, Jesus is The LORD, Where did Mary begin and end in all this,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

olivet
20k Millenial Member

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #47 on: Nov 12 2015 08:52:25 AM »

History of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception

The Feast of the Immaculate Conception, in its oldest form, goes back to the seventh century, when churches in the East began celebrating the Feast of the Conception of Saint Anne, the mother of Mary. In other words, this feast celebrates the conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the womb of Saint Anne; and nine months later, on September 8, we celebrate the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

As originally celebrated (and as still celebrated in the Eastern Orthodox Churches), however, the Feast of the Conception of Saint Anne does not have the same understanding as the Feast of the Immaculate Conception has in the Catholic Church today. The feast arrived in the West probably no earlier than the 11th century, and at that time, it began to be tied up with a developing theological controversy. Both the Eastern and the Western Church had maintained that Mary was free from sin throughout her life, but there were different understandings of what this meant.

What Is the Immaculate Conception?
Development of the Doctrine of the Immaculate Conception

Because of the doctrine of Original Sin, some in the West began to believe that Mary could not have been sinless unless she had been saved from Original Sin at the moment of her conception (thus making the conception "immaculate"). Others, however, including St. Thomas Aquinas, argued that Mary could not have been redeemed if she had not been subject to sin—at least, to Original Sin.

The answer to St. Thomas Aquinas's objection, as Blessed John Duns Scotus (d. 1308) showed, was that God had sanctified Mary at the moment of her conception in His foreknowledge that the Blessed Virgin would consent to bear Christ. In other words, she too had been redeemed—her redemption had simply been accomplished at the moment of her conception, rather than (as with all other Christians) in Baptism.

Maranatha
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #48 on: Nov 12 2015 09:34:31 AM »

Colin

Since Mary was not baptized at the time of the Annunciation, the dogma of the Immaculate Conception answers the charge of blasphemy I believe
leveled at Christ Jesus being True God and True Man. thumbsup

Maranatha
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #49 on: Nov 12 2015 03:54:09 PM »

Hi Olivet,

And I am tempted to ask who thought that one up???....?

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #50 on: Nov 12 2015 03:58:48 PM »

Could it be that Mary was sanctified by Jesus in her womb, after all He is God.

But that would cause us all to wonder wouldn't it,  spoil the plot or something,

Colin2000.

"Jesus is Lord!"

olivet
20k Millenial Member

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #51 on: Nov 12 2015 07:24:39 PM »

Colin

Clever, but there is a charge of blasphemy to be answered, the Virgin would have to be free of sin before and during conception, plus there is the tradition in the Eastern churches pointing to St Ann.  That being the case,Mary was conceived in the womb of St Ann as the Immaculate Conception yes

I am sure there is much more knowledge and tradition we are not covering

Maranatha
Colin2000
4k Millenial Member

« Reply #52 on: Nov 12 2015 10:09:50 PM »

Have you considered Olivet that if The HolyGhost enters Mary's Womb immediately followed by Conception as Gabriel suggests, and she survives,  her sins are forgiven her by His Presence under His Blood of The Mass already.

If she is still a sinner at The HolyGhost's Visitation, she would have been delivered up to Father and vaporized!

She wasn't so She was The Mother of God was she not,

Therefore, Jesus, John, John.1:1-5 ESV.

Colin2000.

PS.  Then again there may not be any harm in letting those who say The Hail Mary full of Grace continue in their belief for the dross is burned up, sin, under His Hand, and in His Presence, as all other Christian Believer's sin will be burned up in The Second Coming which could well be just round the corner of our linear time.  For we stand in his Presence when we meet Him in the air TOO???....?

PPS.  Well time to open our study book again and see where the HolyGhost will lead us next perhaps???....?

"Jesus is Lord!"

olivet
20k Millenial Member

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #53 on: Nov 12 2015 10:59:54 PM »

Colin

So very interesting, Nothing is impossible with God :yes:Being the Mother of God, Mary had to have help from the Holy Spirit thumbsup

Maranatha
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #54 on: Nov 12 2015 11:40:48 PM »

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/virgin-mary-text

Do read thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Maranatha
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print