HeCares4u.com
News: HeCares4u.com Messageboard ~ a place for sharing

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Oct 20 2019 07:17:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BibleGateway  HeCares4u.com    
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girlfriends  (Read 1200 times)
Ruth Ann
Global Moderator

Blessing: 1140

Awards:

« on: Apr 22 2011 03:27:58 PM »

Girlfriends

A group of 15 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Dairy Queen next to the Ocean View Restaurant because they had only $6 among them, and Jimmy Johnston, the cute boy in Social Studies, lived on that street.

Ten years later, the group of 25 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the beer was cheap, the restaurant offered free snacks, the band was good, there was no cover charge, and there were lots of cute guys.

Ten years later, the group of 35 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally, they agreed to meet at Ocean View Restaurant because the cosmos were good it was right near the gym and if they went late enough, there wouldn't be too many whiny little kids.

Ten years later, he group of 45 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the martinis were big and the waiters had tight pants.

Ten years later, the group of 55 ear old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the prices were reasonable, the wine list was good and the restaurant had windows that opened (in case of hot flashes), and the fish is good for cholesterol.

I want to live my life so that every morning
when I wake up Satan says, Oh, no! Shes awake!
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #1 on: Apr 23 2011 03:47:55 PM »

laugh laugh laugh

And the 65 year olds agreed to meet for ice cream because the pric e was good laugh laugh :laugh4:And they all drove in one car to save on gas Cool

Maranatha
Ruth Ann
Global Moderator

Blessing: 1140

Awards:

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23 2011 06:09:33 PM »

That's good, Olivet.

But it made me realize I had clipped off the rest of the joke.
Sloppy work!

Here it is in full. The punchline is at the end!!!!

Girlfriends

A group of 15 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Dairy Queen next to the Ocean View Restaurant because they had only $6 among them, and Jimmy Johnston, the cute boy in Social Studies, lived on that street.

Ten years later, the group of 25 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the beer was cheap, the restaurant offered free snacks, the band was good, there was no cover charge, and there were lots of cute guys.

Ten years later, the group of 35 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally, they agreed to meet at Ocean View Restaurant because the cosmos were good it was right near the gym and if they went late enough, there wouldn't be too many whiny little kids.

Ten years later, the group of 45 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the martinis were big and the waiters had tight pants.

Ten years later, the group of 55 ear old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the prices were reasonable, the wine list was good and the restaurant had windows that opened (in case of hot flashes), and the fish is good for cholesterol.

Ten years later, the group of 65 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the lighting was good and the restaurant had an early bird special.

Ten years later, the group of 75 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally they agreed to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because the food was not too spicy and the restaurant was handicap accessible.

Ten years later, the group of 85 year old girlfriends discussed where to meet for dinner. Finally, they agreed to meet at the Ocean View Restaurant because they had never been there before.
 Grin

I want to live my life so that every morning
when I wake up Satan says, Oh, no! Shes awake!
a2jgrammy
9k Millenial Member

Blessing: 1092

Awards:

Coffee and Chocolate!

« Reply #3 on: May 04 2011 02:25:59 PM »

laugh laugh laugh

LORD KEEP YOUR ARM AROUND MY SHOULDER AND YOUR HAND OVER MY MOUTH
Remember if you don't want the fruits of sin, stay out of the devil's orchard!  
Shon
4k Millenial Member

Blessing: 760

Awards:

« Reply #4 on: Jun 26 2011 10:22:25 AM »

laugh laugh

And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb
and because of the word of their testimony,
and they did not love their life even when faced with death
Revelation 12:11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print