HeCares4u.com
News: Cast your cares upon Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Oct 14 2019 10:13:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BibleGateway  HeCares4u.com    
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And Susan is elected president in 2016...  (Read 594 times)
Ruth Ann
Global Moderator

Blessing: 1140

Awards:

« on: Oct 10 2012 09:31:20 PM »

The year is 2016 and the United States has just elected the first woman president, who happens to be from Pittsburgh. A few days after the election the president-elect, whose name is Susan, calls her Father, who is now retired and living in Florida and says, "So, Dad, I assume you will be coming to my inauguration?"

Her Dad, who was born and raised in "the burg" replies,

"I don't think so, it's an 18-hour drive."

Don't worry about it Dad, I'll send Air Force One. And a limousine will pick you up at your door."

"I don't kow. Yunz will be all dressed up and everybody will be so fancy. And what would you Mother wear?"

"Oh Dad," replies Susan, "I'll make sure she has a wonderful gown, custom-made by the best designer in Washington."

"Honey,"Dad complains, "you know I don't like them fancy drinks and I can't eat those rich foods you eat. Do they serve any tap beers...like Iron City?Huh"

The President-to-be responds, "Don't worry Dad, the entire affair will be handled by the best caterer in Washington, I'll ensure your meals have plenty of pierogis, chipped-chopped ham and Mancini bread, and we'll even have a keg of Iron City beer on hand. All you and Mum need to do is just be there."

So, Dad reluctantly agrees, and on January 20, 2017, amidst an inauguration crowd of thousands, daughter Susan is being sworn in as President of the United States.

In the front row sits the new President's Dad and Mum.

Dad, noticing a Senator sitting next to him, leans over and whispers, "You see that woman over there with her hand on the Bible, being sworn in as President of the United States?"

The Senator whispers back, "Yes...you bet I do!"

"Well," Dad says proudly, "Her brother played football for the Pittsburgh Steelers!" Cool

I want to live my life so that every morning
when I wake up Satan says, Oh, no! Shes awake!
olivet
20k Millenial Member

Blessing: 911

Awards:

Pond Princess

« Reply #1 on: Oct 10 2012 10:18:59 PM »

:laugh4:A Pittsburgh President who's brother is more famous playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers Grin

Maranatha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: